CNAs for NEW memory support home at Briarwood
The Briarwood Community in Worcester is opening The Evergreens Memory Care apartments; pending EOEA approval. There will be 12 apartments for Residents with Memory Impairment / Dementia / Alzheimer’s. We are seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. We have all shifts available requiring every other weekend and every other holiday. The Evergreens Memory Care apartments are designed as a secure small house/social model. It is our goal that our Residents feel purposeful, encouraged and empowered.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT
We are seeking full-time and/or part-time and per diem CNAs for the following shifts:
- 7 am – 3 pm, 24 hours
- 3 pm – 11 pm, 24 hours and 32 hours
- 11 pm – 7 am, 24 hours
Certified Nursing Assistants Qualifications:
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have an active CNA license in the State of Massachusetts
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working with Memory Impaired/Dementia/Alzheimer’s Residents in a memory care community
- Must have genuine concern for and ability to work with seniors who have memory loss
- Must have the ability to work as a team with co-workers and other departments
Employees regularly working 24 or more hours per week are entitled to benefits. Benefits include health insurance as of date of hire, eight paid holidays, vacation and sick time, Company 401k Retirement Plan with Company contribution, and a brand new fitness center and pool on campus.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org